Computer Repair Course
Repair and Upgrading Course
This program is designed to get you set up to repair laptops, desktops and printers from your home, mobile or in a retail store set up. This program will give you all the knowledge you need in the most frequent repairs around. You will have no issue fixing customers electronics. You will also receive LIFETIME FREE support from your instructor as you grow your business.
Your instructor; Ms. Cox, has many years of experience and is extremely excited to bring this course to people in a form that will allow them to meet customer demands quickly, professionally and with the highest quality but without needing to attend a 4 year degree program or pay the huge bill that comes along with it.
For $2300 you receive (Hotel + Course):
- 5 Day Training, Monday – Friday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- CellBotics Training Facility, completely hands on course AND 4 Night Hotel Stay @
- Days Inn 60 Roper Mountain Rd Greenville SC (Check in Monday PM/ Check Out Friday AM)
- if you elect NOT to receive hotel your package price is $2100
- Books and Materials (book to take home, picture below)
- Tool Kit (to take home)
- FREE Lifetime Support
- FREE Membership to our Graduates website
To register click Schedule at the top and select a date you want to attend.
Instructor Name: ML Cox
Experience: CompTIA A+ Certification: HP OEM Workstation, Desktop and Laptop Certification; Lenovo Desktop, Laptop, and Server Certification; Dell OEM Desktop, Laptop Certification; Xerox Printer Repair Certification; Lexmark Printer Repair Certification
Former Computer Repair Business Owner; 18 years Field Support Specialist; Corporate Training Specialist and Technical Writer for multiple accounts developing Field Support Technicians.
Ms. Cox has many years of experience and is extremely excited to bring this course to people in a form that will allow them to meet customer demands quickly, professionally and with the highest quality but without needing to attend a 4 year degree program.
This program is designed to get you set up to repair these electronics from your home, modile or in a retail store set up. This program will give you all the knowledge you need in the most frequent repairs around. You will have no issue fixing customers desktops, laptops and printers. You will also receive LIFETIME FREE support from your instructor as you grow your business.
- Introduction to Computers/Workstations/Laptops/Servers
- Computer Nomenclature; Parts Identification
- Computer Teardowns
- Intel Vs AMD
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, OS-X: Macintosh)
- Computer Diagnostics
- Flashing the BIOS
- Memory Upgrades
- Laptop Teardowns
- DC Jacks/Repairs & Replacements
- Customer Service
- Setting Client Expectations
- CompTIA A+ Certifications
- OEM Certifications (HP, Dell & Lenovo)
- Computer Builds **Gaming Units
- Desktop Computer Teardowns
- Laptop Computer Teardowns
- Let’s talk about Computer Viruses
- Course Completion
- Books to Read and Websites
For $2300 you receive:
- 5 Day Training, Monday – Friday 10:00AM to 6:00PM @ 743 Congaree rd Greenville SC 29607; CellBotics Training Facility, completely hands on course
- 4 Night Hotel Stay in the Days Inn Greenville SC (Check in Sunday/ Check Out Friday) if you elect not to receive this hotel your package is $2100
- Books and Materials (to take home: 1 book and 1 tool kit shown in photo)
- FREE Lifetime Support
- FREE Membership to our
- Tool Kit
Students will perform hands on disassembly and repairs on HP Workstations Desktops, Dell Desktops; HP Laptops.
Instruction will be provided on how to solder DC Jacks in Laptops and use of the Technician Tool kit
Students will learn Disaster Recovery of Data (This is Big Money $$$$)
Student will learn Diagnostic techniques and how to solve and repair problems related to memory, power supply, system board, Hard Drive and CPU failures on these devices but can apply to any computers.
Once the Students complete their training they will be able to perform basic computer repairs and upgrades in Desktops, Workstations (Commercial Equipment) and Laptops.
Student will be able to set up Computers for Business or Home Clients
They will be able to perform a complete system build from parts.
They will be able to diagnosis computer problems.
Additionally, they will be able to perform disaster recovery of data.
Last, they will be able to install a home network.
Please keep in mind you do not need to be certified thru these programs to repair computers; these sort of certifications will simply bring your volubility to a higher standard especially when looking for employment.
This course will be a jump-start for the Hardware portion of the CompTIA A+ certification, which is the standard for technicians.
We will provide the CompTIA A+ Training Book to assist with getting certified. We will provide our Students links for (OEM) HP, Lenovo/IBM, Dell certifications and provide over the phone support when ever is needed.
This course is designed to prepare new Technicians and give them the skills to make money right away, repairing computers for clients in their area.
Instead of just theory we give them hands on real world repair knowledge. The time for the course has been condensed from 9 months for this part for the Service Technician course.
A 1-2-4 year degree can take allot of time, effort and money but with this program you learn what you need to know to get down to making money.
The hotel you will be staying in is:
Micro Inn and Suites
Address: 1024 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
You keep this to take home and you also receive training material to keep and take home.